- 1: Take a picture of your workspace.
- 2: Show your pencilcase and what's inside.
- 3: Show a thing you last drew, no matter how small or a "doodle" it is.
- 4: Lineart or coloring?
- 5: Who/what inspires you?
- 7: Draw a same pic with your dominant and non-dominant hand.
- 8: Redraw one favorite piece of art by other (internet/tumblr) artist.
- 9: Do you have any OCs?
- 10: Draw a gijinka of your blog.
- 11: Do you listen to music when you draw? Favorites?
- 12: Favorite thing to draw?
- 13: Least favorite thing to draw?
- 14: Draw a pic of yourself like how you look just now.
- 15. Any weird artist behaviour you admit doing?
ting ting ting tingtingtingtingTINGTINGTINGTINGTINGTING
Beethoven did this too, and he was a genius.
beethoven was not a cat
Yes he was
Beethoven was a dog didn’t you see the movies there were like 4
Just gonna end up doing a randomizer and pick a person to give this away to at midnight chicago time so yeah each like and reblog is an entry so woo
The guy in the sleeping bag wiggling around
The two people in the front wearing one shirt.
Are we really not going to talk about the guy in the back who is attached to another guy’s back while spinning?
WHAT ABOUT THE GUY THAT FALLS OUT OF THE WINDOW
WHY IS IT BACK
no you guys don’t understand, not only is this the first harlem shake out there… these guys aren’t normal military. This is “Telemarkbataljonen”. They’re pretty much the Norwegian equivalent of the fucking black ops. My brother knows a guy in this battalion, and when asked what they do there, he looked my brother dead in the eye and said “That is strictly confidential”. These guys are hard as shit, which makes this even more hilarious
At least we know that they have a sense of humor. A really good sense of humor.
shit that i drew yesterday with some fancy markers
and a crappy wheatley. with a re-lined version too aha
Man I feel really bad for the Tumblr Staff because I bet they aimed for Tumblr to be a cool, suavé, photographic place for artists but in reality it’s made up of hormonal teenagers who obsess over gay fictional characters, and can’t even handle the reblog button turning green to teal
IT IS MINT GREEN
hey, i’m thinking of writing a story about some kids who play a game and accidentally start the end of the world, opinions?
You should add 13 other kids! Maybe make them a completely different race??
oh that’s good. but what if, and i’m just spitballing here, but WHAT if they came from a completely different planet??? OR OR OR lived in a different universe
people who laugh so hard at their own jokes that they can’t even finish the joke because they’re laughing so hard are my favorite kind of people